Call for Abstract
2nd International Meeting on Aesthetic Medicine, will be organized around the theme “Anticipating Corona Virus (COVID-19) impacts on the cosmetic industry”
Aesthetic Practices 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Aesthetic Practices 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The ongoing coronavirus pandemic has created a seismic shift in living and shopping habits worldwide and beauty has borne a significant brunt of this shopper shake-up, says a retail expert.
The outbreak of coronavirus on a global scale has caused severe economic consequences within the Health and Beauty sphere. The US stock market has seen detrimental impacts in the first quarter with the worst one-day slide in two years, dumping stocks 3 percent. U.S consumers are changing their buying behaviours due to the outbreak, with 27.5% saying that the outbreak has led them to limit or avoid public areas, and so are consumers around the rest of the world. China is specifically facing issues that this epidemic has caused, leading to disruption of the supply chain, projected decreases in revenue and sales within all industries, but especially the beauty industry, as well as the concerns of health within the production factories and other public spaces.
Dermatology is the branch of science which offers with the treatment of hair, nails and skin. The ailments associated them are termed as dermatological ailments. It issues each the clinical and surgical features. A dermatologist treats illnesses, in the widest sense, and a few beauty issues of the dermis entails acne is an extended-time period epidermis characterized by areas of blackheads, whiteheads, acne, greasy dermis, and potentially scarring. Skin cancer and malignancy of epithelial cells, Contact dermatitis, Kawasaki syndrome, infection, scars and rashes, Viral skin diseases. Dermatological problems are the intrinsic abnormalities or derangement or abnormal operate related to skin hair and nail (e.g., beginning defects, genetic malfunction).
Cosmetic medicine is one in every of the foremost advanced side within the field of medicine that options the follow of medicine that offers priority to the appearance of someone. The relevant medication and medical specialty surgery emphasizes the identification, treatment, and bar of skin problem, there's a big side of the specialty directed towards rising the patient's look. Cosmetic dermatologists give medical and surgical treatments to individuals with issues like microorganism or fungous infections, aging, acne, sensitivity, unwanted hair, benign skin growths, and uneven skin pigmentation.
Plastic surgery, the functional, structural, and aesthetic restoration of all manner of defects and deformities of the human body Modern plastic surgery has evolved along two broad themes: reconstruction of anatomic defects and aesthetic enhancement of normal form. The surgical principles of plastic surgery remain focused on preserving vascularity, replacing like tissue with like tissue, respecting anatomic zones, and fostering wound healing by minimizing tissue trauma. As a diverse surgical specialty, the discipline of plastic surgery not only interacts with other disciplines of medicine but also merges medical science with the art of physical restoration. It couples careful evaluation of defects with sophisticated arrangements of tissue to improve the uniformity and natural resemblance of repair. Innovative techniques used in plastic surgery are largely the result of the successful clinical application of advances in tissue engineering, nanotechnology, and gene therapy.
Aesthetic Gynaecology is a highly specialized surgery, also known as “Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery”. It can have multiple benefits including:
–Tightening the vagina
– Improved appearance of the genitals
– Improved sensation from the vaginal area
– Removing genital pain or discomfort
– Altering the appearance of the vaginal lips
– Reducing the size of the clitoral hood
– G-spot enhancements for increased sexual sensation
Breast augmentation and augmentation mammoplasty (colloquially known as a "boob job") are plastic surgery terms for the breast-implant and the fat-graft mammoplasty approaches used to increase the size, change the shape, and alter the texture of the breasts of a woman. As a primary reconstruction, augmentation mammoplasty is applied to effect a post–mastectomy breast reconstruction, the repair of the chest wound consequent to the removal of a cancerous breast; to correct congenital defects of the breast(s); and to correct congenital defects of the chest wall. As an elective, cosmetic surgery, primary augmentation changes the aesthetics – of size, shape, and texture – of healthy breasts.
Liposuction is the removal of excess body fat by suction using special surgical equipment. A plastic surgeon typically does the surgery.
Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery. It removes unwanted excess fat to improve body appearance and to smooth irregular body shapes. The procedure is sometimes called body contouring.
Liposuction may be useful for contouring under the chin, neck, cheeks, upper arms, breasts, abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees, calves, and ankle areas.
Liposuction is a surgical procedure with risks, and it may involve a painful recovery. Liposuction can have serious or rare fatal complications. So, you should carefully think about your decision to have this surgery.
Types of Liposuction Procedures
• Tumescent liposuction (fluid injection): Tumescent liposuction (fluid injection) is the most common type of liposuction. It involves injecting a large amount of medicated solution into the areas before the fat is removed. Sometimes, the solution may be up to three times the amount of fat to be removed). The fluid is a mixture of local anesthetic (lidocaine), a drug that contracts the blood vessels (epinephrine), and an intravenous (IV) salt solution. Lidocaine helps numb the area during and after surgery. It may be the only anesthesia needed for the procedure. Epinephrine in the solution helps reduce loss of blood, bruising, and swelling. The IV solution helps remove the fat more easily. It is suctioned out along with the fat. This type of liposuction generally takes longer than other types.
• Super-wet technique: Super-wet technique is similar to tumescent liposuction. The difference is that not as much fluid is used during the surgery. The amount of fluid injected is equal to the amount of fat to be removed. This technique takes less time. But it often requires sedation (medicine that makes you drowsy) or general anesthesia (medicine that allows you to be asleep and pain-free).
• Ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL): Ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL) uses ultrasonic vibrations to turn fat cells into liquid. Afterward, the cells can be vacuumed out. UAL can be done in two ways, external (above the surface of the skin with a special emitter) or internal (below the surface of the skin with a small, heated cannula). This technique may help remove fat from dense, fiber-filled (fibrous) areas of the body such as the upper back or enlarged male breast tissue. UAL is often used together with the tumescent technique, in follow-up (secondary) procedures, or for greater precision. In general, this procedure takes longer than the super-wet technique.
• Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL): Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL) uses laser energy to liquefy fat cells. After the cells are liquefied, they can be vacuumed out or allowed to drain out through small tubes. Because the tube (cannula) used during LAL is smaller than the ones used in traditional liposuction, surgeons prefer using LAL for confined areas. These areas include the chin, jowls, and face. A possible advantage of LAL over other liposuction methods is that energy from the laser stimulates collagen production. This helps prevent skin sag after liposuction. Collagen is the fiber-like protein that helps maintain skin structure.
Reconstructive surgery is often performed on cancer patients as well as on burn and accident victims. It may involve there building of severely fractured bones, as well as skin grafting. Reconstructive surgery includes such procedures as their attachment of an amputated finger or toe, or implanting a prosthesis.
Prostheses are artificial structures and materials that are used to replace missing limbs or teeth, or arthritic hip and knee joints.
In cancer patients, reconstructive surgery is done to restore the function as well as the appearance of the face and other parts of the body. The most commonly performed reconstructive surgeries of cancer patients are breast reconstruction, laceration repair, scar revision, and tumor removal.
The most challenging area of reconstructive surgery involves the structures of the face, neck, and jaw because trauma or cancer treatments often affect the patient's ability to see, eat, taste, swallow, speak, and hear as well as his or her external appearance. The surgeon must try to retain as much sensation as possible when performing skin or bone grafts in the head and neck as well as recreate a reasonably normal appearance.
Rhinoplasty can be performed under local or general anesthesia, depending on the exact procedure and the person's preference. It is performed in a surgeon's office, a hospital, or an outpatient surgery center. Complex procedures may require a short hospital stay. The procedure often takes 1 to 2 hours. It may take longer.
With local anesthesia, the nose and the area around it are numbed. You will probably be lightly sedated, but awake during the surgery (relaxed and not feeling pain). General anesthesia allows you to sleep through the operation.
The surgery is usually done through a cut (incision) made inside the nostrils. In some cases, the cut is made from outside, around the base of the nose. This type of cut is used to perform work on the tip of the nose or if you need a cartilage graft. If the nose needs to be narrowed, the incision may extend around the nostrils. Small incisions may be made on the side of the nose to break, and reshape the bone.
A splint (metal or plastic) may be placed on the outside of the nose. This helps maintain the new shape of the bone when the surgery is finished. Soft plastic splints or nasal packs also may be placed in the nostrils. This helps keep the dividing wall between the air passages (septum) stable.
Chemodenervation is a term frequently used to describe the use of Botulinum Toxin to treat various forms of neurological conditions. Botulinum Toxin is a natural bacterium produced protein neurotoxin called “Clostirium Botulinum.” It is used to immobilize overactive muscle movements by blocking nerve signals sent from the brain. These nerve signals are instructing the muscles to contract, generating irrepressible spasms. Physicians may use Chemodenervation to reduce symptoms of cerebral palsy, spasmodic torticollis, dystonia and other movement disorders.
The neurotoxin is injected directly into the muscle tissue to weaken excessive activity in specific focal areas. The injection is presented in small doses avoiding any risk of paralysis. When the muscles are relaxed they are no longer able to contract therefore preventing the uncontrollable spasms.
Trichology is the branch of dermatology that deals with the scientific study of the health of hair and scalp.
Trichologists are hair and scalp specialists (one type of skin specialist) who diagnose the causes of hair fall, hair breakage, hair thinning, miniaturization of hairs; diseases of the scalp and treat according to cause.
There are unit legion reasons for following associate in nursing interest to try and do analysis in medicine. The skin is that the most vital organ that provides itself to clinical analysis as a result of its visible and it's quite simple to try and do sampling. Medicine analysis may be a terribly huge field and stretches from animal work and basic lab-based analysis on human samples to population-based studies. Within the recent time the analysis in medicine reach to a different height that includes basic science analysis, clinical analysis, new techniques to diagnose medicine diseases, new medical care and deliver treatment.
In recent past the technical innovations in medical specialty is sort of promising and it'll take the analysis in medical specialty to a different level. A retrospective analysis of clinical studies conducted before and once the introduction of absorbent gelling materials confirms that utilization of those materials has been related to a marked reduction within the severity of eczema. recombinant deoxyribonucleic acid|deoxyribonucleic acid|desoxyribonucleic acid|DNA} (rDNA) molecules square measure DNA molecules shaped by laboratory strategies of genetic recombination (such as molecular cloning) to pile up genetic material from multiple sources, making sequences that may not well be found within the order. Recombinant deoxyribonucleic acid|deoxyribonucleic acid|desoxyribonucleic acid|DNA} is feasible as a result of DNA molecules from all organisms share identical chemical structure. They disagree solely within the ester sequence among that identical overall structure.